- 2.00 – 2.30 pm: Welcome desk opens | Tea/coffee
- 2.30 – 2.45 pm: Address by IPA President, Naren Gokarn
- 2.45 – 3.00 pm: Address by DCM Ankan Banerjee, Embassy of India, Paris
- 3.00 – 4.00 pm: Interactive Discussion with Panelists
- 4.00 – 4.10 pm: **short break**
- 4.10 – 4.30 pm: “Speaker Corners” (to participate, please go to the corner with the colour you have been assigned at the registration desk)
- 4.30 – 4.35 pm: Panel wrap-up and word of thanks to panellists by Suman Modwel
- 4.35 – 4.40 pm: Closing address by IPA General Secretary, Anuradha Kanniganti
- 4.45 – 6.00 pm: Networking over Indian snacks and refreshments
Event Date & Time
June 1, 2019 – 2pm to 6pm
This year, IPA Day will be an Annual Day for our members, friends and guests in a warm and convivial setting.
The theme this year is: The Indian Diaspora in France today: Issues and meanings.
A discussion on the different dimensions of identity, living and succeeding in France and maintaining a relationship with India.
We've asked the Indian Embassy to participate in the event and have also reached out to some very interesting speakers.
We want this event to be engaging and interactive so as to involve everyone.
The afternoon will start off with a welcome tea/coffee and end with a nice cocktail, with plenty of conversation in between.
In the meantime, to help us get organised, please register and spread the word.
Guests, friends and colleagues are welcome.
Free admission for registered members and guests.
For more information, please register or email: email@example.com
Maison de l’Inde, Cité Universitaire, 7 Boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris
Directions: click here
Tenue de Ville
Timely arrival requested to facilitate better interactions with members, guests and new members.