Event Date & Time
March 31, 2019 – 6:00 PM
Naren Gokarn, President
Anuradha Kanniganti, General Secretary
Sam Tanigas, outgoing Treasurer
Vinod Kumar, incoming Treasurer
Ramesh Bahl (IPA R&R)
Prem Puri, MC member (Website)
Hina Wadhwa (IPA Day coordinator)
6:00 - 6:30 pm Cocktail
6:30 - 8:30 pm General Assembly
8:30 - 9:30 pm Dinner
Recalling the purpose of the General Assembly, an important annual event for any association.
- It gives a unique opportunity to the attending members to express their views on the running of the association.
- It allows the President to provide the summary of the association’s activities during his tenure.
- The Treasurer makes the presentation of the Balance Sheet for general approval.
- In case of the change of President-ship, the new Working Committee is introduced.
- An itemised provisional budget depending on the estimated income in the new year is proposed for acceptance.
- An yearly programme with provisional dates of the events is proposed.
- Any new propositions in the Rules and Regulations are explained, discussed and then ratified by two third majority votes for implementation.
- Updated members list is made available. All the arrivals and departures are announced.
- Any new ideas or comments are entertained and discussed for improving the attractiveness of the association.
- General Secretary makes sure that all the items of the Agenda have been covered and is responsible for circulating the minutes.
- In memoriam: Fondly remembering Naresh Shah
- Annual accounts
- Balance Sheet of 2018 (Sam)
- Proposed itemised Budget for 2019 (Vinod)
- Report on membership status on 31st March 2019 (Naren/Anuradha)
- Report on activities in the past year 2018 (Naren/Anuradha)
- Initiatives and changes achieved till date (Naren/Anuradha)
Demonstration of new website features and proposed improvements (Prem)
Proposed changes to RR by the MC for the general vote for acceptance (Ramesh)
- IPA Day:
- Discussion on goals of IPA Day (Anuradha)
- Decision concerning the Topic for IPA Day 2019 (programmed for June 8, 2019) (Hina)
- Presentation of a framework for the event (Hina)
- Proposed initiatives for the coming year(s)
- Ten-year vision for IPA (Prem)
- Proposals of collective projects for the coming years (Working committee)
- Membership drive and efforts to integrate new members (Deepak)
- New events (Working committee)
- Happy Hour get-together (When, Where & Participation cost?)
- Picnic, Group visits (Cultural or Industrial)
- Tentative program roll-out for the year 2019 (Anuradha)
- Call for volunteers for different working committees (Naren)
- News concerning members (Anuradha)
Participation Fee30 € for Dinner. IPA members can use coupons if applicable.
Mode of Payment:
By cheque in the name of the restaurant or credit card
Jodhpur Palace, 42 Allée Vivaldi, 75012 Paris, Tel: 01 43 40 72 46
Tenue de Ville
Timely arrival requested to facilitate better interactions with members, guests and new members.